Your Good Karma for the day is calling.
|Rabbit, Wild Rice, and Cedar getting ready for a long stew...|
Why? Let me count the ways:
- It supports America's first ever restaurant focusing on Indigenous and Native American foods.
- It's hyper local and sustainable.
- The price point is killer.
- Could there be a more clever restaurant name? (NO. Be honest).
- This is the trendiest way possible for you to feed your orthorexia (looking at you Paleos/Vegans/Vegetarians/Locovores).
- It doesn't make up for centuries of cultural whitewashing, but it is a step in the right direction.
|Venison roast with wild bergamot, cedar, balsam fir, and maple|