Friday, May 12, 2017

Thrillist Feature: Things to Do in Duluth

I have some exciting news....


Photo Credit: http://duluth-mn.purzuit.com/ 

I've been bursting at the seams to share this with you all but I needed to wait until the first piece was up: I'm now writing for Thrillist!

I'm so excited to venture into a new form of writing and to work within an editorial structure again. Business as usual will continue on the blog here, I'll just be adding in links to my Thrillist pieces from time to time as they post. Please follow me there! Much of the pieces will be focused on food-based events in the Twin Cities and short staycation trips in greater Minnesota. It's all great information and will hopefully help you populate some new ideas for things to do now that we can once again bask in the gorgeous weather of Minnesotan summers.

For my first piece I featured things to do on Duluth, which is perfect timing since I'll be there over Memorial Day. Check my suggestions out and let me know - do you agree? Disagree? What did I miss? I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Click to read: Things to Do In Duluth, Minnesota