Friday, June 23, 2017

Thrillist: The Best Small Towns in Minnesota 

Can you even really say you're American if you haven't spent time in a small town? 


I mean between country songs, pickup trucks, watery beers, and endless road trips, what else really is there? 

As a girl who proudly grew up in small town Minnesota, I have no shame in declaring that I loved writing and researching my latest piece for Thrillist. It was fun, full of heart, and brought me home in all the best ways. 


Summers are made for enjoying the gorgeous landscapes we have so readily available in Minnesota. For an extremely short time investment you can really get out of the city and into the world of clear lakes, river tubing, green spaces and pig races. What's not to love about all that?

Please take advantage this year and road trip it out to one of these rural gems! Your dollar goes a lot further there and I promise you will have the best time. To read my piece about the best small towns to visit in Minnesota, click on this link.