Thursday, February 4, 2016

Blog Updates and Calendar of Events

You may have noticed some changes around here. 


I'm in the process of doing a minor blog re-design, and in coming weeks you will see some things shift around, buttons and features added, and areas cleaned up.

A major addition I want to point out is the calendar of events, which I've wanted to host for quite some time. I've set up a Google calendar that I am continually updating with any events or exhibitions that I find inspiring, have been invited to, or simply think you should know about.
You should be able to add this calendar to your own Google calendar (if you want), and please let me know if there is something you think should be added that isn't on it. You can email me at rebekah.katharine@gmail.com to send in events.

Also: please feel free to let me know if you have any suggestions for content. I'm always looking for new ideas and I'd love to hear yours. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment