What to do on Easter when you've been eating boring Lenten food for over a month?
|Photo courtesy of Thrillist|
Or more likely: if you're one of the rest of us undisciplined sinners and just want to live.it.up. on the year's best brunch day, where on earth should you go?
Have no fears, because: igotchu, fam. I did a roundup of the best Easter brunches for Thrillist (click here to see the article), and it's got a kickass list of a wide range of places in a wide range of locations to give you plenty of options to choose from. Even better? Most of these places still have amazing brunch even when it's *not* a holiday, so you can consider this your handy reference guide to brunch for the upcoming patio season.
And while you're at it, make sure to check out the other pieces I've written for Thrillist as well! Click on each title below to head to the article:
- The Best Winter Date Ideas
- The Best New Bars
- A Best of Business Guide to the North Loop
- The Best New Restaurants of 2017
- The Best New Foods at the 2017 State Fair
- The Best Small Towns to Road Trip in Minnesota
- The 2017 Definitive List of Summer Movies
- The Best Twin Cities Rooftop Bars
- The Best Things to Do in Duluth