Thursday, April 7, 2016

Blogging Business Moment: Branding Advice from The Skinny Confidential

Amazing branding advice from Video Influencers and The Skinny Confidential


Sometimes the best tips come from unexpected places, and this featured video is one of them.

I've been following the Skinny Confidential for a while. I couldn't tell you how I stumbled upon the blog, but something about it completely struck me - Lauren's voice is really authentic, and she has a lot of good business advice buried in between the fluffier posts.

If you're looking to build a brand (be it online or otherwise), or to refresh your current brand, it would be a great idea to take 30 minutes and watch this video. Lauren and Michael's tips may seem like common sense, but too many businesses - and let's be honest, people too, because every person is their own brand now in our social media age - ignore them. Anyone can use a refresh on these principles and it's a fun piece to boot. I know I learned a lot and will be picking up some of these tips as I continue to work with Compendium.

Like this? Want more business posts? Let me know in the comments and I'll expand this idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment